Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome ....

Welcome to the new Murfreesboro NC - History blog !

I'm hoping to use this new blog as an informal method to offer quick news updates about Murfreesboro NC history, to keep you informed about routine day-to-day happenings, and generally try to converse with those people interested in the history of Murfreesboro, North Carolina in a less formal, less structured way.

I'll report on new acquisitions by the Murfreesboro Historical Association, historical properties, new displays and revised interpretations. Plus, I imagine I'll include lots of Murfreesboro history and genealogy as I stumble across it. This is very much a "work in progress", so it will be interesting to see how it develops (or doesn't).

Comments are always encouraged. Please let me know what you think.

No comments: